Block swap. We need no more.

celebrate.gif
Received your blocks today and I love them. Thanks for the extra one.
wink.png
I think I'm up to 5 now.

Shipped my blocks today.
Let me know if there is a problem with the return envelope. The lady at the Post Office was a bit odd.

We are down to 11, well really I don't know because I have not hear from 3 other people. I'm sorry but I don't know why people do that. I can understand if your sick and can't finished, I'm a little upset about this and I can tell you one thing THIS WILL BE my last time.
he.gif
barnie.gif

I guess we will see how many I get by Friday and we can decide on how to divide them. Thank you to everyone that completed them and had fun with them.

Somehow I missed that you got my blocks. I am glad you like them. I hope the other folks do, too.

I am so sorry to hear this will be your last swap. I was pouring through the quilt thread you started earlier today & was so inspired.

It is disappointing that, if folks are unable to finish, they not speak up & see what we can work out. It seems we are a group of nice folks who would be pretty understanding and willing to work with time issues, etc. IF we were told at some point over the last few weeks. I was not all that confident in my blocks, my fabric choices, or my skill level, but I certainly did not want to disappoint anyone and realized that 12 blocks I was unsure of were better than no blocks at all.

I am excited to see what I get, regardless of how many blocks it ends up being. And, if you end up needing more "special blocks" let me know. I have a whole week off & really wanted to send you a few more, but wanted to get the set of 12 in the mail in time for the deadline.

My son made the most colorful, glittery picture in the world for Acres' DD today & we put them in the mail with a few of my favorite recipes for home canning for Mom to enjoy. It is not much, but still nice to do something nice.

I'm sorry to see, that you won't do another swap. People are sometimes a little strange.
Hope your back is better and I will work today on my "spec. block". Last week a big dog pulled me too much, so that my shoulder was bad again, but now it's much better, so I can sew again.

Maybe I didn't post on here I received your blocks. Sorry about that, I hope I put it on the first post. I'll go check. You know m.kitchengirl you can always start your own block swap. hint hint. I would give you some suggestion's on maybe only open it to people that have done this before and have send there blocks in. I don't mind waiting longer if someone needs more time and I know things get in the way. One time my computer was down and I couldn't get on here to let them know I was working on blocks. I'm sure most of you that have send your blocks in would not mind waiting. Acre's is so good at deciding on how to divide the blocks. I think I will put her mind to working and ask her.

Acre's daughter will be so happy to get the picture. I must say, she is doing better then I thought she would this time. I think it's because of all the prayers going out for that beautiful girl. She is in Gods hands and he is doing a great job. I know her counts were down last week and I haven't talked to Acre's today to see how she is doing.

Anyone else working on the blocks that's behind just let us know. Thanks

Somehow I missed that you got my blocks. I am glad you like them. I hope the other folks do, too.

I am so sorry to hear this will be your last swap. I was pouring through the quilt thread you started earlier today & was so inspired.

It is disappointing that, if folks are unable to finish, they not speak up & see what we can work out. It seems we are a group of nice folks who would be pretty understanding and willing to work with time issues, etc. IF we were told at some point over the last few weeks. I was not all that confident in my blocks, my fabric choices, or my skill level, but I certainly did not want to disappoint anyone and realized that 12 blocks I was unsure of were better than no blocks at all.

I am excited to see what I get, regardless of how many blocks it ends up being. And, if you end up needing more "special blocks" let me know. I have a whole week off & really wanted to send you a few more, but wanted to get the set of 12 in the mail in time for the deadline.

My son made the most colorful, glittery picture in the world for Acres' DD today & we put them in the mail with a few of my favorite recipes for home canning for Mom to enjoy. It is not much, but still nice to do something nice.

OH my I hope your shoulder gets better soon. Dogs and horse's what are we going to do with them. lol Thanks for letting me know about the spec block.

I'm sorry to see, that you won't do another swap. People are sometimes a little strange.
Hope your back is better and I will work today on my "spec. block". Last week a big dog pulled me too much, so that my shoulder was bad again, but now it's much better, so I can sew again.

Sorry I forgot to tell you we have 5 more to receive but KalikoFarms had back surgery and her DDIL said she was not able to get them done. So say a prayer for her.

Ugh. Can I send you sime money via Paypal to pay for shipping? I am so sorry.
How many more do you have left to receive? I can't wait to see them all put together.

How does one start a swap?
I think a recipe swap would be fun, too, but I don't know how to get something going without stepping on the toes of the powers that be.

Back
Top Bottom