blocking bidders

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Country Living Farm, Jan 18, 2010.

1. Country Living Farm

Country Living Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Florida
    Is there a way to block bidders from buying your auction. I have had problems in the past with buyers hitting the buy it now button only to back out or make reasons why they did not pay. In the meantime, they eggs are getting old!!!!

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    sounds like a question for the mods.

3. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I don't believe there is a way to block bidders currently. You can leave the non paying bidders appropriate feedback though and refuse to sell to them if they'd bid again on a new listing. If this is a persistent habit, feel free to notify staff and it will be reviewed.

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Yup, that is exactly right. If we see that someone is continually not following through with purchases then we will prohibit them from bidding on all seller's items. Leave them appropriate feedback and click the report links on the listings on which they are not following through and the staff will keep an eye on them and take action if needed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by