blood in egg membrane while hatching?

mrs b. bates farm

In the Brooder
8 Years
Oct 2, 2011
12 eggs set two have pipped. one has a dime size hole punched out and now im seeing some fresh red blood in the membrane, why is this happening? also what if my humidity to high? not sur what it is but ther is condensation on my bator glass.. this is my 2nd hatch i did everything wrong last time and one hatched now i,did even worse with temp flucations and humidity...i,hope they dont die.
and advice is welcomed as im so nervous,i hope i didnt kill them all..im tring to hatch some friends for the one chick that survived the last hatch..he is all alone almost a mth old,and i think he thinks hes a human..lol thank yall,in advance for your answers.

They probably just pipped a little early I thinly they should be alright. I always only get two or three. Sometimes more I think that comes from where I get them.
Good luck with your hatch.
Michele
Oh yeah if you have condensation your humidity is to high open your vents until it goes away.

Last edited:
I wish I could help..I have NO clue about bators
sad.png
Good luck with your hatch, what type are they, and post pics!

thanks it hatched and lived.. i also,had one that pipped on the wrong side..i,think,it died. two hatched so far, three is pipped and one broke thru the,other side..they are pick,n mix eggs.. green,brown,white

Back
Top Bottom