Blood in poop! Cocci or Intestinal Shedding?

My two week old chicks are having the same problem... and the corid doesnt arrive until 7 days later..will they survive if its coccidiosis?
Are their waterers plastic? If so then put apple cider vinegar in their water, and you can even float a couple of garlic cloves on the surface of their waterer where they drink. If your waterers are metal DO NOT put any acv (apple cider vinegar) in the waterer, it will leech out any metal gunk into the water. Acv and garlic will control any cocci until you get the Corid. Could you maybe send a picture of the poos your seeing? I just want to see the amount of blood in the poo.

Are their waterers plastic? If so then put apple cider vinegar in their water, and you can even float a couple of garlic cloves on the surface of their waterer where they drink. If your waterers are metal DO NOT put any acv (apple cider vinegar) in the waterer, it will leech out any metal gunk into the water. Acv and garlic will control any cocci until you get the Corid. Could you maybe send a picture of the poos your seeing? I just want to see the amount of blood in the poo.
Yes my waterers are plastic, but I give them medicated feed so I gave them some dirt and the problem seems to have gone away by itself. I will still put Corid in their water when it arrives but for right now they are doing just fine. I see no traces of blood on the dog pad now.

Back
Top Bottom