Blood in poop???

kshugs1

Chirping
Mar 30, 2024
Is this blood? It’s the only one I found and not sure who it came from. All of my hens are about 3-4 months old, eating, drinking, active and all vaccinated. I just got them a week ago and they have been having a little diarrhea. I’m assuming because of sudden diet change (didn’t receive any food from breeder and not sure what they were being fed). They’re currently being fed Purina Flock Raiser Crumbles as I also have a couple of ducklings that will be added to the flock in a few weeks. Is this something to be concerned about? Thanks in advance!
IMG_7138.jpeg
IMG_7137.jpeg

Chickens will have some orange intestinal shed occasionally, but if you see more or it becomes bright red, I would consider worming with Valbazen or SafeGuard liquid goat wormer. Coccidiosis can be a problem in young birds, but grown ones may get it sometimes when on new ground. Corid treats that.

Chickens will have some orange intestinal shed occasionally, but if you see more or it becomes bright red, I would consider worming with Valbazen or SafeGuard liquid goat wormer. Coccidiosis can be a problem in young birds, but grown ones may get it sometimes when on new ground. Corid treats that.
Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom