Blood Ring Day 9?

Yup! A beautiful gold baby! It was my second of the 9 I had in the incubator to hatch! These are from a friend of a friend, not a hatchery. Just her Easter Eggers, which were decended from Wyandottes, Amauracanas, and Welsummers among others.
Yay!!! I love EEs! I've had a bunch of them and they are just the sweetest. Ameraucanas are my jam though. I've currently got BBS, BBS Wheaten, and Silver Ameraucana eggs in the incubator. Can't wait for some fluffy faced little cheepers! Does Goldie baby have the muffs/beard, or is she/he clean faced? The muffs are just so ridiculously cute!

Yay!!! I love EEs! I've had a bunch of them and they are just the sweetest. Ameraucanas are my jam though. I've currently got BBS, BBS Wheaten, and Silver Ameraucana eggs in the incubator. Can't wait for some fluffy faced little cheepers! Does Goldie baby have the muffs/beard, or is she/he clean faced? The muffs are just so ridiculously cute!
I'm not sure yet! I'll look for it. My mom has the prettiest Welsummer and these look a bit like her little lady! 😀

I think the one that came from this egg I've been posting about is more clean faced? Hard to tell when she isn't fluffed up yet... The older baby looks to be bearded or muffed! 😀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220628-142446_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220628-142446_Gallery.jpg
    545.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20220628-142413_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220628-142413_Gallery.jpg
    687.2 KB · Views: 10
I think the one that came from this egg I've been posting about is more clean faced? Hard to tell when she isn't fluffed up yet... The older baby looks to be bearded or muffed! 😀
Yeah, you'll be able to tell better once she's all fluffed out. Cute though! I love the fluff on the other baby's face! I hope Goldie baby has it too!

Yeah, you'll be able to tell better once she's all fluffed out. Cute though! I love the fluff on the other baby's face! I hope Goldie baby has it too!
The first two weren't as fluffy, but this little one is crazy fluffy! Hubby says they are twins, and has christened her Gimli. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220628-224745_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220628-224745_Gallery.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20220628-225036_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220628-225036_Gallery.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Omg, that's so cute!! 🤣🤣 That is one heck of a beard, on both of them! lol
Little golden baby, dubbed Goldie Hawn, did not develop a beard yet... They are 2 weeks old now. Very sweet babies. Love being snuggled. I'm hoping for at least 3 ladies here... I have now hatched 21 eggs and only have 5 for sure pullets.... 🥴 I have 12 more eggs in the incubator. 😜

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220712-160950_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220712-160950_Gallery.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 15
And here are all 5 together... Noodle (suspected cockerel,) Gimli (unsure,) Goldie (suspected cockerel,) Thorn (suspected pullet,) and Olive Oil (suspected pullet.) My husband, who had been very neutral about getting chicken and just thought they were dumb birds is very attached to this set... 😉

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220712-161231_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220712-161231_Gallery.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 13

Back
Top Bottom