BLOODHOUND whelp-a-long! 🐕🐾❤

My husband had a bloodhound in the past and would really like to have one again. When we finally decided we wanted another dog that could be an indoor and outdoor companion ..I just didn't think I could handle all that slobber in the house. 🤣
I never used to be a fan of those droopy eyes and sagging face.
But after compromising and bringing home a black and tan coonhound..I am hooked on hounds and I can *possibly* see a bloodhound in my future.
I'll just have to give it the talk...
"THIS is not your room" 🤣
v1BlxaL.gif

My husband had a bloodhound in the past and would really like to have one again. When we finally decided we wanted another dog that could be an indoor and outdoor companion ..I just didn't think I could handle all that slobber in the house. 🤣
But after compromising and bringing home a black and tan coonhound..I am hooked on hounds and I can *possibly* see a bloodhound in my future.
View attachment 2798933

It's not so bad really. They don't drool non-stop. You NEED one! The voice alone is worth it.

View attachment 2798933

Bloodhounds are amazing! They are very loyal and just want attention all the time. As long as you give them a yard to play in and all the cuddles they want they will love you forever. ❤ Nothing better than waking up to see all my droopy eared wrinkled faced babies waiting on me. 💞 I adore them slobber and all!

Bloodhounds are amazing! They are very loyal and just want attention all the time. As long as you give them a yard to play in and all the cuddles they want they will love you forever. ❤ Nothing better than waking up to see all my droopy eared wrinkled faced babies waiting on me. 💞 I adore them slobber and all!

When my hubs announced he had been on a waiting list for a bloodhound and that the litter had just been born I was 1000% against adding a bloodhound.

Now 2 years later I couldn't imagine a day without her drool and all. She is AWESOME!!! Yup she comes to me every evening for her hugs and chest rubs before she will go to bed.

Back
Top Bottom