Blooie's Blankie Fort

I had said that the Olive Egger and a Green Magnolia (# 2) still looked okay to my inexperienced eye. This one is the Olive Egger, and the other one we just noticed rocking a bit in his basket is the Green Magnolia. Still a Bielefelder, (the Deelyflopper egg because I had trouble pronouncing Bielefelder) 2 Cream Legbars, the other Green Magnolia (#5), and 2 Ameri-flowers to go.

I have a PIP!!! I'm gonna be a mommy!!!!

Pics? Oh, you mean like THIS? Yeah! Noticed the teeniest little pip abut 12:30 in the morning. Woke up to demanding peeping at 4:45. Figured it must be close to being zipped all the way around so we got up and turned on the light. Yep, it was close, alright!
hmm.png
7 more in there to go!

He's/she's a little Olive Egger. And I'm gonna name him George and I'm gonna feed 'em and love 'em and .......oh, wait.....little punch drunk here. Name is Yokel. I joked with the guy who had the eggs given to me that I'd name my first after him - so here ya go, @LocalYokel
Congrats! Glad to see some action for you!

I've got to get to bed as I have two more nights to work this week. I don't know how I'm going to sleep wondering whats going on in the incubator. After you baby sit the eggs & incubator for three weeks it's hard not to get excited when they finally hatch. lol
Before I hit submit I just went to look, I'm up to eight now.
Congrats!! Let us know what the final tally is!!

A Cream Legbar has just joined the family! She/he looks kinda goopy and the inside of the shell looked really nasty, but the little stinker is active and already making friends with Little Yokel. I truly did not have any hope for any other eggs but the Green Magnolia and the Olive Egger, so this one was a total surprise!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom