BLRW experts needed to sex what I hope are not alot of boys!

Quote:
I know
hit.gif
The batams are so cute too! I might start bantams only in BLRW though-only because I love those compact bodies!

Well then notice my little flock is for sale
roll.png

hmm I didnt find them?? can you post the link here please?

Quote:
Well then notice my little flock is for sale
roll.png

I dont know how to use BYC for selling them so i posted them on craigslist and in my sig line.
If you pm your email i will send you pics.

Quote:

I dont know how to use BYC for selling them so i posted them on craigslist and in my sig line.

LURKY!!!! you have over 4000 posts and dont know how to use the selling features? Oh goodness Im going to have to travel up there and do some quick classes..haha are you coming to chickstock in NY in OCT??

Quote:

LURKY!!!! you have over 4000 posts and dont know how to use the selling features? Oh goodness Im going to have to travel up there and do some quick classes..haha are you coming to chickstock in NY in OCT??

Well, its not very user friendly. I dont know about chickenstock, but i work alot, so i usually dont have much time for things like that. I go to the poultry show at the big E every year though.
You said travel UP..... but it looks like you are the one thats up??????? Am i right?

Quote:

Well, its not very user friendly. I dont know about chickenstock, but i work alot, so i usually dont have much time for things like that. I go to the poultry show at the big E every year though.
You said travel UP..... but it looks like you are the one thats up??????? Am i right?

Im so bad that is one bad habit of mine I always say up-when Im the one that's WAY up! Wheres the big chickenstock "E"?

Quote:
OOOOOOHHHH lala...I have yet to venture out and go to something like that. My schedule is so hectic with work and then my girls-oh yes Im a wife too...LOL When my kids get a tad older I can leave for more than a day or so like I did to PA chickenstock. That was a huge undertaking for me-the planning took 4 months of hard work I was gone for 3 days and When I got home...I couldnt wait to put it back in order-I was so worried about all my birds-they were all alive when I got back so I cant complain-haha

Yeah, that i can understand and i dont even have kids at home. Just the critters. I wont leave for more than 1/2 day or so.

Back
Top Bottom