BLRW Names

chickenchick12

Chirping
5 Years
Jun 21, 2014
Howdy!
I think that my little sister will be getting a BLRW for her 4-H project and she has asked me to help her name it. I am lost. They just have the most amazing plumage and great attitudes and everything. It will need the perfect name. We had one last year that didn't make it but it was named Lavender Brown. I know, I know, its a character from Harry Potter but it also described the coloring just right. If you guys could share what your BLRWs are named I would be super grateful!
Thanks!

~chickenchick

Hi again. If it is causing any confusion, BLRW is just a quick way of writing Blue Laced Red Wyandotte. Honestly, they are beautiful birds but extremely hard to name.
Please help!

~chickenchick

I have three, but they have no names, each is different than the others.

This one has a single comb. How about Blue Jean.

Last edited:
Blue Jean sounds like a great name! But it might be awkward because we know someone named Jean. I am definitely adding that to the list, though. You have a beautiful bird! Does she lay well? We never got to see any eggs from ours. :(
Thanks for your help!

~chickenchick

Thanks guys! Those are all great names! I will have to check with my sister but I bet she will like Blue Bell.
Bubbles12345, I love those names! Super cute and they match perfectly.
Thanks a bunch, everyone!

~chickenchick

What do you guys think of these names: Persephone, Skittles, Sherbert, Pancake, Muffin, Popsicle. What do you think of those? I would love some opinions on them because I can't decide!
idunno.gif

Thanks so much!

~chickenchick

Back
Top Bottom