BLRW Pic's- Feel free to add your own too!

eponagirl

Songster
10 Years
Mar 10, 2009
Quiet Corner, CT
Just wanted to share pics of my BLRW's, I only have 3 right now (I had a beautiful blue, but she died from Marek's in Nov) Adding more chicks soon!!

(Is the dark one considered a black laced or a not so perfect blue?)

24700_blrws.jpg

24700_pj2.jpg

24700_pj1.jpg

24700_lacey1.jpg

Actually, it looks like you have two splash chickens and one blue.

Beautiful birds!

Yes, it was not fun seeing her paralyzed, what a waste for such a perfect girl!(we had no chickens here before, so who knows where the Marek's came from)!
I have only seen (that I know of) Splash and Blue, (i guess obvious since that is what i have!
big_smile.png
) I have loved the BLRW's since I first saw them last year and know that when you breed them, you can get blue, splash, and black...but what does the black laced variety look like?

Mine are really sweet and much larger and VERY fluffy compared to my hatchery GLW's (this one shown below has a funky comb too-but the hatchery wyandottes have GREAT personalities and are great egg layers):

24700_img_0065.jpg

I'm really looking forward to adding more 'dotties (especially the BLRW!!)

Lurking, I've seen how much the BLRW gang here "fights" over the egg auctions for the quality eggs (hilarious stuff btw!!
lau.gif
...thought about stealing an auction, but not ready for hatching...YET!
hide.gif
)

Would love to see any black laced if anyone has a pic...

Oh yeah! I forgot I HAVE seen that link... I guess people are more interested in the blue's, because you don't see too many of the blacks posted (unless in a mix of chicks)
idunno.gif

Been to that site MANY times actually...and every other BLRW site I could find!

Back
Top Bottom