Blt....

Ran out real quick for fast food...1/2 a Wendy's burger & fries. This question would have to be asked on a day I'm in a rush and eating junk, lol.

Quote:
I know how you feel
bow.gif
. I only eat them a few times a year as not to ruin the sactity of the sandwich.

Last edited:
The BLT is my absolute favorite sandwich! I even "test" restaurants with my order - if they can do a BLT right, I might order something else the next time. If they do it REALLY WELL, I will just always order a BLT there. (I don't keep bacon in the house because I CAN'T keep bacon in the house: it's gone too fast. Trust me, I've eaten a pound the very first day I bought some, more than once.)

If co-workers go out to lunch and I go with 'em, I always order a BLT. They laugh about it. Some have tried to take me to places where they don't serve 'em. I'll order something else, but pout about it.
lol.png

We went to an Indian restaurant with a vendor yesterday. I didn't get my BLT but I didn't pout - I've never eaten Indian food before so it was an experience.

Today I am home sick, so I'm just gonna have a scrambled egg & mayo sammich.

Leftover mushroom stroganoff. Yum. DH had leftover smoked spare ribs.

And I'm with Linda about a BLT, but I like avocado on it as well as onion! Makes it a BLOAT!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
droolin.gif
BLTs..... Om nom nom! Today I had a hotpocket (chicken with artichoke and spinach). Usually it's just left overs from the night before... I didn't have any left overs from last night!
th.gif

Quote:
I seen your from LA. Does it have cajun seasonings in it? I used to live 30 miles from Shreveport and I love me some cajun food.

Back
Top Bottom