Blt....

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Indeed it does!!!

I had leftover pizza. cold. BLT's are the only reason I grow tomatoes! A BLT with an ear of sweet corn is the perfect summer supper.

Quote:
I seen your from LA. Does it have cajun seasonings in it? I used to live 30 miles from Shreveport and I love me some cajun food.

Of course!! Food without cajun seasoning is...well, it's not food!!!
gig.gif

I'm about 3 hours south of Shreveport.

Quote:
What time is breakfast? I bet between all of us on this thread, we can come up with enough eggs to go with that bacon lol

Quote:
What time is breakfast? I bet between all of us on this thread, we can come up with enough eggs to go with that bacon lol

Make it brunch or breakfast for dinner since we don't eat early here. lol I have enough eggs to go with that bacon for now

I am gonna try making an angel food cake or pound cake have not decided. I like the pound cake idea cause it uses all the egg. Each of these recipes take 10 or 12 eggs. I have never made either of these.

Quote:

Make it brunch or breakfast for dinner since we don't eat early here. lol I have enough eggs to go with that bacon for now

I am gonna try making an angel food cake or pound cake have not decided. I like the pound cake idea cause it uses all the egg. Each of these recipes take 10 or 12 eggs. I have never made either of these.

droolin.gif

Back
Top Bottom