Blue ameracauna roo - different hens

Not sure of momma hen 3, assuming barred rock or Dominique. Most likely barred rock.
This chick has white barring.
As long as your rooster (the father) has no barring, then this chick MUST be male.

Again, not sure of momma hen 4. Each reply is one chick, 2 photos each. Thanks for everyone's help!
Just like the previous one, this has white barring, so it must be male (unless your rooster has white barring, but I'm pretty sure you've said he doesn't.)

Not sure of momma hen 2
This one looks female to me.

Not sure of momma hen 1
This one, and the one with the EE mother, both have combs that are rather big & bright for their age, so I think they are probably males. If they are males, they should be much more obvious in a few more weeks.

This chick has white barring.
As long as your rooster (the father) has no barring, then this chick MUST be male.

Just like the previous one, this has white barring, so it must be male (unless your rooster has white barring, but I'm pretty sure you've said he doesn't.)

This one looks female to me.

This one, and the one with the EE mother, both have combs that are rather big & bright for their age, so I think they are probably males. If they are males, they should be much more obvious in a few more weeks.
Thank you.. I was worried about having all roos haha. Now I have at least 3, that's what I've been telling my daughter (she's the chicken girl lol)

Back
Top Bottom