Blue and red chicken?

Jul 24, 2019
Boerne TX
So right now my flock of 3 Easter Eggers is a my friends farm with my other livestock. Today, I found two hens that had been tossed over the fence. I’m not sure if I’m keeping them yet, but I’d like to. They’re on the skinny side and their feathers are not the best looking, but I’m hoping to get them in better shape soon. I have an ok picture, but I’ll try to get better ones tomorrow. They’re super friendly! The red one is a New Hampshire I’m thinking, but what about the blue one?
BA90C58A-1669-4C8E-8930-59720561AA01.jpeg

WHAT EVER THEY ARE ITS KIND OF YOU,FOR KEEPING THEM ,YES FEED THEM GOOD AND THEY WILL REPAY YOU WITH LOTS OF GOOD EGGS,LIKE MY NEIGHBOR MOVED AWAY .LEFT HER CAT BEHIND HE STAYS AROUND MY PLACE ,ALL WINTER I MADE HIM A GOOD WARM PLACE TO STAY,AND FED AND WATERED HIM ,NOW HE IS REPAYING ME BY CATCHING ALL THE MICE AROUND MY CHICKEN COOPS,HE IS VERY WILD AND VERY BIG ,BUT IM HAPPY WITH OUR FRIENDSHIP THE WAY IT IS

I don’t think she’s a blue Andalusian, her comb is small and she’s not that slender. I agree, the NHR is thin, they are getting better fed now than wherever they were before tho.

Back
Top Bottom