Blue/barred rock eggs - **SOLD**

halo

Got The Blues
14 Years
Nov 22, 2007
Florida
My Coop
My Coop
12 blue rock/barred rock eggs for shipping on Tues or Wed. The sire is my gorgeous Mr. B, and the moms will be barred rock girls. Might be an egg from a blue hen; those will not be sex linked. The barred babies will be sex linked...you'll be able to see immediately the boys from the girls. Have had nearly 100% fertility. $20 + actual shipping. If interested, please post sold here and PM me your info. Paypal only.

331067067.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Kathy! Just wanted to let you know the eggs are here --- yaay!
You did a super job with the wrapping and packing. I candled them when I got them unwrapped and every egg is perfect and every single air cell is stable.
I'll candle on the 2nd and squeal loudly.
Thanks so much!
smile.png

Lisa

Will have another dozen available for shipping Mon or Tuesday, Oct 6. Will be 12 plus any extras.

Kathy, I wanted to thank you so much for the beautiful packaging job you did on the eggs I got today! Two thumbs up! I wish I could buy this batch too but I think I need to wait to see what this batch yields before getting too carried away or I might end up with blue rocks coming out my ears! LOL
smile.png
I'll candle in a week and let you know how everything looks.

Quote:
Yeah, well I could buy them, but since the CL person never replied about the 2 bators I guess I better not or I will be in the coop forcing Laverne & Shirley to go broody on command. Darn it, cause those would be a new breed for me and I could put my Barred Rock girls in with them.....

Back
Top Bottom