Blue Bird Brawl! WINNERS decided! Come say congrats!

ep.gif
confused0078.gif
Blue-Chicken-Fluffy-Butt-Overload!!!!!
confetti.gif
studsmatta.gif
confetti.gif

Coopa Cobana, Bella Blue is bella! I do think she and Sweetie could be related! Maybe cousins?
tongue.png
(BTW, my mother had us listening to a lot of Barry Manilow when I was growing up. I still remember twirling about in the living room singing along to that song!)

Gorgeous birds and pictures, Jeremy! Look at those Orps - that's a lot to love!
wink.png
Elizabeth is so dignified. I love her wattles. She looks so very proper. Must be that English blood, I guess!

I'll get everybody added to the master list.
caf.gif

ETA: Jeremy, I just looked back over all of the pictures and noticed the "wide load" warning.
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Those birds really are fantastic!

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh - just saw this. (I was distracted by all of the blue loveliness!) No problem, Elizabeth is in - close enough to full-body for me!
clap.gif

Last edited:
Here's my entry for the contest..

This is the Big Blue Roo. He is a blue Orpington and is 12 weeks old... We have high hopes for him in our breeding next year.

72494_img_0109.jpg

Thank you for the compliments everyone, I'll make sure to pass them along to the girls.
smile.png

BTW- I'm now starting a waiting list for BBS pure English Orpington chicks, I will begin shipping fuzzy butts to those interested in July...

big_smile.png
I'll have a poll for voting running in the Online Poultry Show section called "POLL: Judging for Blue Bird Brawl" from 7:00 PM EST on Saturday, June 25th until 7:00 PM EST on Sunday, June 26th, and then announce the winners on Sunday night! (I'll give all the specifics again when it's time.)

One more week to go! Let's see some more blue chickens!
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom