Blue Bird Brawl! WINNERS decided! Come say congrats!

I’ve got all of the contestants entered on the master list. Be sure to take a look!

Quote:
She’s very pretty! Very dark and smoky gray.

Quote:
He is adorable! His big-chicken feathers make him look like he is in costume for a parade! Very fancy!

Quote:
He’s a doughty little fellow! Looks like he’ll grow up to be a fancy gent!

Quote:
I love her! She’s beautiful! Maybe someone needs to run a contest for lemon blues.
tongue.png
Anyone? I adore pictures of broodies with chicks! She’s also an Orpington, right?

Quote:
I can see why you wanted to enter them!
love.gif
They are absolutely adorable and so fancy at the same time!

Oh! Did I forget to say my orps name is *Rosie*? LOL sorry!
roll.png
If I can get a better pic of her can I enter that as well? When is the final judging?

Last edited:
Quote:
She’s very pretty! Very dark and smoky gray.

Quote:
He is adorable! His big-chicken feathers make him look like he is in costume for a parade! Very fancy!

Quote:
He’s a doughty little fellow! Looks like he’ll grow up to be a fancy gent!

Quote:
I love her! She’s beautiful! Maybe someone needs to run a contest for lemon blues.
tongue.png
Anyone? I adore pictures of broodies with chicks! She’s also an Orpington, right?

Quote:
I can see why you wanted to enter them!
love.gif
They are absolutely adorable and so fancy at the same time!

Thanks!
big_smile.png

Quote:
tongue.png

Actually she's some sort of bantum game/dorking cross. She has 5 toes and lays a small/medium sized cream egg. She is very broody, she went broody 3 times this year before i finally let her sit on eggs.

Quote:
lol.png
Okay, I'll add her name. Did you want to add how old she is, too? You can definitely add more pics. Judging will start at 7 pm EST on Saturday, so anytime before then.

This is Elvis. He is a Blue JG. As far as age, he is somewhere areound 6-7months old. Not sure though.

47455_dscf1454.jpg

47455_dscf1450.jpg

47455_dscf1452.jpg

Last edited:
Last call for blue birds! Can you believe we have 20 contestants? The finalized list of contestants will be transferred to a poll for judging on a separate thread in the contests section at 7:00 pm EST today. Judging will close at 7:00 pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, June 26th. The winners will be determined based upon the votes at that time, although it may be a bit longer until the thread is locked. Winners will be officially announced by 8:00 pm EST (although potentially earlier). Winners can then PM me with their mailing address and packages will ship the next day.

We will announce a first, second, and third place. First place will receive a set of four blue hen-shaped dip bowls, second the Building Chicken Coops: Storey Country Wisdom Bulletin A-224 by Gail Damerow, and third will receive no prize but the title (which is still totally worth it!).

Back
Top Bottom