BLUE, BLACK, AND SPLASH AUSTRALORP EGGS, RATTLESNAKE RIDGE LINE, PM FOR AVAILIBILITY.

BBS Aussie chook pics.
Absolutely adorable! I have 2 Black Australorps from a hatchery and they can be a little mean to the others sometimes and occasionally but very talkative and nice otherwise. Would love to get some "real" Australorps though since I know hatchery birds tend to be quite different from breeders. Plus you have cool colors!! Would love some blue or splash. Maybe next year. :) and curious how their personality is? Since mine is iffy

Kelsey,
Mine are big babies, lap dogs, and follow you all around begging for treats. They forage good when free ranging and put themselves to bed at dusk. You know where to find me.
Kurt

Kelsey,
Mine are big babies, lap dogs, and follow you all around begging for treats. They forage good when free ranging and put themselves to bed at dusk. You know where to find me.
Kurt

Wow they sound perfect! They seem like absolute sweethearts. Will definitely be getting in touch when we're ready to add to the flock! Thanks :)

Oh my goodness, I wish I could afford an incubator! Is anyone hatching some out in California perchance? I love the Australorp breed, but I also love COLOR!
1f3a8.png
1f423.png
1f49c.png

I got some eggs from Kurt, but I was able to have a good hatch of 5 of them. There are 3 blues, and 2 splashes. I have to keep these 5 to go with the black ones that I already have. I am over here in Az. though.

Hi Kurt, just an update... Mine that I got from you are a little over 3 months old now, and the splash cockerel is already almost as big as the Black Australorp hens from Privets that I already had! I like this, because I wanted good big chickens that would give me big eggs. lol These are very pretty, and they add color to the flock without having to get a bunch of different breeds to achieve that! I am staying with Australorps only, and might even be getting rid of the ones from Privets soon.

Here is some pics of my birds that I got from Kurt. They are 6 1/2 months old and as you can see they are some awesome birds

This is my 3 males that I have I will add some pics of the hens later Thanks Kurt

Jan,
I will not start breeding again until Jan or Feb of 2017. I give them a break when they are molting and growing new feathers. Get a hold of me then. For chicks or eggs depending how far you are.
Kurt

Back
Top Bottom