Blue/Black Orpingtons in CT

tiffanyh

Songster
12 Years
Apr 8, 2007
Connecticut
I have 1 day old blue and black orpingtons and I am looking to sell a few. I can place them now or wait for breeding pairs and place then. Email me if your interested. I have 10 and a few are already spoken for. Pick up only---(Id love to trade for some naked neck pullets!!!
fl.gif
) In in Connecticut.........

Have a good one!

Last edited:
Do you guys think Ill be more successful selling them as breeding pairs down the road? A few have gone but I think I will keep them a bit so I can sex them.
Thanks!

Tiffany- I am in Stamford, CT...and also interested in turkens and/or showgirls, but only a few and I'd prefer hens for the most part. If you are close enough by and ever want to try to share an order form a hatchery, let me know.
Keep it in mind...might be too late for this year, but My Pet Chicken will have them next spring. I think that you really have to try to get like, 6 babies from them at a time so that the shipping works out....or eggs, that are available out there now, but I am concerned about getting too many roosters, as I m about to try to hatch some seramas and real rumpless arcunas, and that could go either way as far as numbers and sex...;-)
I dont want to end up with too many chickens, though ti seems like the feed stores have bulletin boards and that some of the chicken farmers might be interested in extra hens...if not a rooster ot two, but that depends.
Contact me if youre close enough by...
Melina

Im in Durham---I dont know sexes yet. Im hoping to work that out soon. I have mostly blacks left. I work in New Haven though--a BIT closer!

I know what you mean about the rooster thing and hatching--also shipped eggs dont always work out well. But, I am getting abit addicted so I may as well feed my habit!!!
smile.png

Let me know if your still interested...you can email me. Either way, I ll contact you on the turken/showgirl hatch if you want.

I would be interested in some buffs in the future.There is a farm in Canterbury Ct that has Buffs,black sexys reds,ginnies and the last of the brocks i just purchased.He will be getting more Buffs in for me asap.In the future i am always looking for a Buff breader,lol......
smile.png

I would also be willing to help anyone transport chickens.Im in the northest corner of Ct.I worl in Mass alot so if I could be the middle man and maybe buy some chx from u guys id be happy!
smile.png

Christina, are you in CT? I am asking $4.00 a bird, but I can guarantee any girls yet! A couple more weeks before I can tell.

I am in Mass. I am about an hour away! I am interested in a few let me know and maybe we can get together!
Take Care
Cristina

Back
Top Bottom