BLUE BLUE EGGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE those blue, blue eggs too. I need to find someone in CA that has some!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Actually for what astatula is asking for, $50.00 for the bird that would breed true to the color egg he wants is on the low end of the price scale.

CuckooAraucanas007.jpg

Last edited:
Wow!!!!!! What fantastic looking blue eggs, such wonderful deep blue color, stunning eggs one and all.

AL

Quote:
I went to her website, and her blue hens are beautiful. But the pics of the eggs look white or very light brown......where did you see the blue eggs?

Cheri

Quote:
I went to her website, and her blue hens are beautiful. But the pics of the eggs look white or very light brown......where did you see the blue eggs?

Cheri

I was just reading what her website said. I also don't trust pictures from a camera then through a computer. I might be headed out there this upcoming weekend since i'm looking for blue.... colored... or splash silkies... if so then i'll post if they're olive (which they look like to me) or blue or just drab....if i can remember to take a picture while i'm there.
smile.png

She could be. I have yet to see eggs or chickens from that breeder first hand but all i was remarking on was that in her site she states:

"It has taken me about 5 years to select out only the birds that lay the really pretty blue eggs and are the right colors themselves,"

*shrugs* either way just trying to be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom