Blue EE

I bought 3 with no luck, went back and bought 2 more. No luck :he I don't have room for many more! I have to try again! LOL! Thank you for answering me :D
Before you know it, you'll have a coop full of gorgeous EEs! :lol: But that's part of the fun. ;) You're so welcome! :D
Since it's blue EE you're after, searching the bins for solid blue chicks might be your best option. Even this isn't a guarantee, but totally worth a shot! :) Cackle sent me a blue EE chick with only a miniscule amount of orange on her face, and I thought for sure she'd turn out mostly blue. Wouldn't you know, she's a lovely buff with very little blue! :lol:

~Alex

I bought 6 NN chicks at TS almost 3 weeks ago.
They’re kind of a grab-bag in terms of color too, just like EE.
I picked ones that all look different so we’ll see how they end up feathering out.
One chick is yellow with brown and black chipmunk stripes. It’s wings are coming in black & white barred lol.
I also have a chick that’s yellow with only black chipmunk stripes. It’s also coming in barred.
And the last yellow chick only had a faded gray back. It’s wing feathers are coming in with kind of a buff/brown color with black & white bars.
It’s fun when you don’t know what they’re going to look like.

These are a work in progress of my Olive eggers. I’m trying for blue chicks with olive shaded eggs.
EA9EF485-A2D0-441D-83EB-05246D7BF4D7.jpeg

Some of the ones above are silkies.
B221E29B-F125-448F-8B76-1F8C4377FE03.jpeg
A3CDE984-DA96-4350-8D3D-35EE41F3BC19.jpeg
DFD35B49-C5B3-4C8E-AEB6-118E7615F8EF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom