Blue Egg Layers from University of Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just picked up my first two lovely little blue pullet eggs from my Blues!!
wee.gif
Beautiful blue coloring but small as is to be expected. I'll try to post pictures once my DH gets home with his phone so I can upload them. Hopefully in a month I will be able to start putting some of these in the incubator.

I will have some in a couple of months. So far we have only managed to find about 6 people who have these. You might speak with Hall Family Farm or Banjoejoe to see if either of them have eggs available at this time.

I'm also interested in some blue feathered production blue egg layers
roll.png
I've been following this thread since it was first posted and am very intrigued. Know anyone closer to VA who has eggs or chicks? Or someone who ships...

wow, this sounds like a great hybrid! Blue eggs AND beautiful blue birds!! Does anyone have eggs for sale? Thanks in advance

This is not a hybrid, as they are breeding "true" more than 50% of the time.
I will have some in a couple of months. So far we have only managed to find about 6 people who have these. You might speak with Hall Family Farm or Banjoejoe to see if either of them have eggs available at this time.

I'm also interested in some blue feathered production blue egg layers
roll.png
I've been following this thread since it was first posted and am very intrigued. Know anyone closer to VA who has eggs or chicks? Or someone who ships...

We are taking presale orders for these. Shipped some this last week. PM for details.

frow.gif

A friend suggested I read this thread yesterday, now I'm hooked.
I think this breed is very interesting and look forward to obtaining a few eggs myself!

Last edited:
3 blue egg layer chicks freash out of the bator this mourning

I am jealous! Our first Blues will hatch next week or so. Tonight? We have White Orpington chicks hatching! Along with some Easter Eggers (Arkansas Blue X hatchery Buff Orpingtons) Wanted to make certain my Blue boys were not shooting blanks!

I am jealous! Our first Blues will hatch next week or so. Tonight? We have White Orpington chicks hatching! Along with some Easter Eggers (Arkansas Blue X hatchery Buff Orpingtons) Wanted to make certain my Blue boys were not shooting blanks!
I have 5 developing and due to hatch between 1st and 3rd. I can't remember exactly when I set them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom