Blue Egg Layers from University of Arkansas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. He is an excellent rooster also. He is very good to the girls, no forcible breeding, no torn up backs, and no people aggression at all.

Here they are! [/quotde] Aww! Oh my goodness! They are lovely. Just want to pick them up and cuddle them! Wow, what nice hatch! Looks like a nice mix of be blue,black, and splash? I may just have to go get a fake stuffed chick from Walmart after these photos. :D

Last edited:
I am keeping two of the chicks I hatched to keep a Cross beaked Delaware company. They are getting along very well. The Del is a weak older than the other two:

I kept one of the Splash UofA blues. This one is quite Spunky:

I have one of the UofA Blues X Crele Penedesencas too. The chicks has a white spot on it's head:

It is quite a poser too:

Last edited:
Hi, I have blue egg Sumatra. These came from the UGA in Athens Ga. About 4 years back. They lost some of there funding because of the Economy I'm guessing. Any how I have part of the flock. These look 100% pure Sumatra and I've shown them and they do very well in the show hall. My question is that they lay sky blue eggs that put most Americana's and all the other blue eggers to shame. They come in blue and black. Do you think these birds are related? Because of the University ties?.. Most people in the poultry world knows me. You can google my full name and read for days.lol..any how I was just wanting to know what you think.I went the the University in Athen and they want give me any information on them at all..I tried and tried. I even went to college there too!..Any how just wanted your input. I dont deal with the public on them at all.to much drama as you may know. I tried talking about them before but to many crazy people out there.. Many thanks..Toni-Marie Astin.

Its possible. Dr. Kieth Bramwell was a student and then on staff at UGA for some time before coming to Arkansas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom