Blue egg laying barred EE?

Where are you located? I know there are some people in Texas. A friend was going to get some from a breeder around Dallas at one time I think. I could check with him. Would you care if the eggs were shipped?

I'm thinking she must be some new fangled hatchery hybrid business then. @Overo Mare Might remember all the new trendy Blue Prairie Rainbow Legbar Bell Majesty Midnight business. I can't keep up with it.
I'm assuming she's probably an Olive Egger.

OP, got any pics?

Where are you located? I know there are some people in Texas. A friend was going to get some from a breeder around Dallas at one time I think. I could check with him. Would you care if the eggs were shipped?

I'm thinking she must be some new fangled hatchery hybrid business then. @Overo Mare Might remember all the new trendy Blue Prairie Rainbow Legbar Bell Majesty Midnight business. I can't keep up with it.
I'm out in Oregon. I don't mind shipped eggs although it seems to he more miss than hit for me. It would have to be the right price for that kind of gamble.

I'm out in Oregon. I don't mind shipped eggs although it seems to he more miss than hit for me. It would have to be the right price for that kind of gamble.
Let me have a look and see where they were located for sure and you could contact them if you want. I remember the birds looked super nice, bar the white legs.

Someone here breeds Blue egg laying Wyandottes, they are indistinguishable from brown egg laying Wyandottes and the breeder would get pretty upset if someone calls them Easter Eggers
So is that what you think is going on?
That's from someone's blue egg laying BR project?
I know who you're talking about. He brought in the blue egg gene from blue egg laying Leghorns.
Now since I'm into Leghorns I'll tell you if I had those Leghorns that put out blue eggs and someone came along and said they weren't Leghorns because of that I wouldn't be mad or offended.
If you noticed I said nothing about EEs. I could understand that term offending someone. Hell it offends me a bit just because it's a term not a breed and it gets thrown around too often.
Back to the subject. I don't believe in the least that bird is a blue egg laying BR and I don't believe you do in the least either so what's up?
Just trying to bust my chops?

Back
Top Bottom