Blue (heterocigoto), splash (homocigoto).

Edn3

In the Brooder
May 2, 2020
Buenos dias desde España. ¿Hay alguna investigación que haya identificado el gen responsable de la mutación azul y salpicadura? Por ejemplo, el gen sox10 es responsable del marrón oscuro. Pero, ¿qué gen causa azul y salpicaduras? No estoy preguntando por el mlph responsable de la lavanda, sino por el gen responsable del azul y las salpicaduras. También me gustaría saber los genes que originan los patrones de pg, y co ... ¿han sido identificados? Estoy tratando de mejorar Sebright, y necesito conocer los genes responsables de la columbia, los lápices genéticos, el azul / salpicadura y el melanótico. ¿Qué genes son responsables de estos cambios en el fenotipo? Muchas gracias por su atención, amigos de mi hobby, saludos desde España.

Good morning from Spain. Is there any research that has identified the gene responsible for the blue, splash mutation?
For example, the sox10 gene is responsible for Dark brown.
But which gene causes blue and splash?

I am not asking for the mlph responsible for lavender, but for the gene responsible for blue and splash.

I'd also like to know the genes that originate the pg patterns, and co ... have they been identified?

I am trying to improve Sebright, and I need to know the genes responsible for columbia, gene penciling, blue / splash, and melanotic. Which genes are responsible for these changes in the phenotype?
Thank you very much for your attention, friends of my hobby, greetings from Spain.

Apologies, I mostly know genetics for ducks. I know a little about chickens, but I'm not quite sure what your questions are. For instance, you ask which gene causes blue and splash. Well, that's the blue dilution gene. One copy blue, two copies splash. But I'm not sure if that's what you're asking because you refer to the gene causing dark brown as sox10, which is not a terminology I'm familiar with. So I think you're asking a question I don't know the answer to.

For example, you ask which gene is originates the Co pattern. Well, to me, that's the Co gene, the Columbia gene. But the way you asked the question, I don't think that's the info you're wanting.

Maybe the chicken genetics calculator will help you.

https://kippenjungle.nl/kruising.html

Back
Top Bottom