BLUE ISBARS - Pictures and discussion

Well my little one didn't make it this morning
hit.gif
So I am down to four. poo

I have Isbar's hatching right now too!!  I bought 6, received 7 and 5 are hatching.. WOO HOOO.. not bad for shipped eggs.  will get pics up as soon as I can!  Are you guys raising these babies or selling them?  How much do they sell for typically?
we r going to raise the 5 that hatched then breed and sell the babies. I hear greenfire is bringing in a new line this year! Hmmmm very tempting!!! Not sure what they sell for here as I'm the only one that has them. Guess we will see.

I'm excited to join this thread... I just received 14 beautiful Isbar eggs from The Sheriff. (They were packaged unbelievably well.) I love the color; the eggs are almost a yellowish-green, and some are speckled. All are of an excellent size. Now I just need to cross every appendage I have for a successful hatch.

fl.gif

Thanks again for the wonderful eggs, Mary!

Well crud.. after a bout of cocci.. I now only have two blues left.. what a bummer
I lost two out of four that way also, or at least that is the only thing I could figure happened. It was either Cocci or the Corrid treatment. I lost them at 1 and 3 weeks and I didn't loose any of my other chicks that hatched around the same time. Anyways, here are my girls about 13 weeks. You can see the leg color pretty good in these photos. I really do like them and am thinking about ordering more eggs to get a male this time.

Very pretty!!

I think my two left are girls.. one of them has eye issues. Once of her eyes is like.. too small.. the opening for her eye is too small. It's hard to explain. It's been that way since she hatched but I think she just has some kind of issue.. The other eye is now swollen and kind of sinking into her head. Guessing she is mostly blind or something. She seems to be getting along ok with food/water.. I just hope she doesn't die. :(
I lost two out of four that way also, or at least that is the only thing I could figure happened. It was either Cocci or the Corrid treatment. I lost them at 1 and 3 weeks and I didn't loose any of my other chicks that hatched around the same time. Anyways, here are my girls about 13 weeks. You can see the leg color pretty good in these photos. I really do like them and am thinking about ordering more eggs to get a male this time.

Back
Top Bottom