Holew-L

Chirping
Mar 13, 2018
Wisconsin
I currently have a pair of Blue Laced Red Wyandotte Chickens that I would like to have purebred offspring, and crossbred offspring from. I have 10 Cream Brabanter chicks that will be coming in the mail sometime in April. I was thinking it would be neat to develop a new color of the very rare Brabanter breed. I was thinking of a Blue/ Red Brabanter. I would like this breed to have the qualities of a brabanter (beard, muffs, Spangling?) but get a new color, and maybe a bit of a larger build from the BLRW. It would be called a Blue/ Red Brabanter because it would not have the lacing of the wyandotte breed. Any thoughts, Tips, advice about starting a new breed?

Sorry..I can't offer a lot of high-quality advice as I am unfamiliar with this breed and color..but I would recommend posting this in the "Exhibition, Genetics, & Breeding to the SOP" forum, you may get better quality answers there:)

Sorry..I can't offer a lot of high-quality advice as I am unfamiliar with this breed and color..but I would recommend posting this in the "Exhibition, Genetics, & Breeding to the SOP" forum, you may get better quality answers there:)
thank you for the tip, i posted this on the other thred and i hope to get some good feedback!!

Back
Top Bottom