Blue Laced Red Orpington?????

OMG
th.gif

Please add me to your list!!!
big_smile.png

If anyone has experince with blue laced birds of any knid you will see that some have more blue than others and some lighter and some are darker the 2 rooster I have pictured are full brothers and dont look anything like each other the heavier of the two has much mor red but he also has a lighter blue as he grows the blue should stand out more and more I expect he will look much like his dad that I dont have pics of becuase he got in a fight and lost an eye but he had the body size and color that anyone would want in the breed. I would like to try to add somme splash and black pullets to the genetics if anyone is interested in helping with the cause I would love some eggs.

sara I went to your site you say you have lavender levender means they breed true and if you breed a lavender to a lavender you get 100% lavender do you really have lavender or is it light blue?

Bluehenhatchery.com :

WOW lavender LF I didnt Know Anyone had any I thought that would be one that would have to be imported did you develop them your self.

Hinkjc is starting a breeding project for LF lavender Orphingtons! its a wonderful project. See this site helps you discover all sorts or new things. Their are allot of breeders on here with BBS orphs and missprissy just put toghether an all splash pen of orphs I am sure you can find someone to help you out.

Henry​

If any one has good Ideas on How to untroduce new genes into my limited stock of Blue laced Red orpingtons I would love to now what people are thinking.

I would love to have some splash orpington genes

Back
Top Bottom