Blue Laced Red Orpington?????

I understand everyone is sceptical but let me tell you how I have done it 2 years ago I purchased 1 dzn eggs from Ebay not knowing that I had to have all the proper paper work in place firts I got the eggs and had to eggs hatch about 2 months later the USDA called up and said the needed to comeout to the farm. They did and fined me $500.00 Total cost fro the eggs ended up being $1000.00 and Of the two burds 1 was a blue laced orpington rooster the other was a spash hen. Sadly they are both gone now but i do have offspring I have 3 golden laced roosters 2 bluelaced roosters and 1 blue laced hen. I am using my barnevlders and a buff orpington hen for genetics and lacing I have the grey legs and single comb from this my camera is broken but I will borrow one and post the pics soon All of my stock is about half grown but you can clearly see how beautiful they are goung to be.
i should be ready to start selling eggs spring 2010. I am also using the blue todevelop bluelaced barnevelders.

dont be sceptical im not lieing I dont have any reason to.
Joel

my ruby blues Are a cross splash maran and welsummers
and with any blue accept self blue black is a requirement inorder to keep the blue thus the gold laced is sort of a added bonus.

they came they fined me and told me I could Keep my Birds.
I dont Know what you where told and I would not of done this if I had known betterI would not of done it but its done now and yes its true I just came in from taking some pics and will try and post them now to my site. This spring they where NPIP tested.

Back
Top Bottom