Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Hi guys, I have a new pair of BLRW.. Wanted to post a couple pics and see if they are nice? Beautiful birds to me but I know nothing about them so I wouldn't know. ;) Not interested in showing but don't wanna raise ugly birds either!
Not the best angles but it's all I have now. Both are under a year old.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have a new pair of BLRW.. Wanted to post a couple pics and see if they are nice? Beautiful birds to me but I know nothing about them so I wouldn't know.
wink.png
Not interested in showing but don't wanna raise ugly birds either!

They sure look nice to me!!Beautiful birds!
smile.png

Hi guys, I have a new pair of BLRW.. Wanted to post a couple pics and see if they are nice? Beautiful birds to me but I know nothing about them so I wouldn't know.
wink.png
Not interested in showing but don't wanna raise ugly birds either!

Very nice looking... I would let them make many pretty babies!

Look very good, much like my pair from Foleys Waterfowl. Your pullet has a bit more red than mine but very nice indeed.

Oh wow, thanks guys! Awesome. I have four of their eggs cooking now.. At least three looking good possibly all. Saving up for next hatch now that I have them home. :)

Hi guys, I have a new pair of BLRW.. Wanted to post a couple pics and see if they are nice? Beautiful birds to me but I know nothing about them so I wouldn't know. ;) Not interested in showing but don't wanna raise ugly birds either!

THIS IS WHAT I WANT! The DARK color. My older SPLASH hen has nice lacing and after molt she's darker but I,ve only gotten 1 egg since I got her n july.

Back
Top Bottom