Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Thank you!   She has a wry tail, but it doesn't seem to impact her health, getting around or laying eggs.  I don't have roosters anyway so no worries about passing it on.  The "before" picture is not her, but that is about how she looked when she was younger.

Ah, it's not really relavant if they aren't the same bird. Just saying. :)

I have 5 BLRW that made 18 weeks yesterday. I thought all along that 4 were cockerels, but now I'm not sure. The one pictured below stayed in the coop by itself today, pacing on the roost and chatting like a hen. I went ahead and opened the nesting boxes just in case.

I have 5 BLRW that made 18 weeks yesterday. I thought all along that 4 were cockerels, but now I'm not sure. The one pictured below stayed in the coop by itself today, pacing on the roost and chatting like a hen. I went ahead and opened the nesting boxes just in case.

I don't see any saddle feathers, but the tail looks peculiar in this pic. Could it have wry tail ?

I'm thinking this one is a pullet. She is in a set of 8 that are 13 weeks. I have two of them that look identical, very nice I think. They looked black for the first couple of months. Two of the ones in this group that I think are boys are starting to get vocal. Still waiting to see who's who in the end.

I'm thinking this one is a pullet. She is in a set of 8 that are 13 weeks. I have two of them that look identical, very nice I think. They looked black for the first couple of months. Two of the ones in this group that I think are boys are starting to get vocal. Still waiting to see who's who in the end.

Certainly looks like a pullet. Nice looking bird, very promising. :)

Still having a hard time deciding if these are s/he's. I believe they are 11-12 weeks old

This is Blueberry

Here is Peaches. Sweetest chick ever!

And both of them together. Peach is the one at the top of the photo

Back
Top Bottom