Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Thank you! Yes these two are Foley birds directly from his yard last June. I am selling all adults and these are about my last two. I would never claim them to be mine if I did not breed them myself. (PS: his have such great dark red coloration!!!!-I am jealous!) I do have several of their offspring though which will be Rare Feathers Ranch BLRW with Foley bloodlines. I raised this amazing splash pair along with several others of my own to improve type and lacing on my "Lavender Lace" Wyandotte project which is off to a great start. Here are F1s below and the F2s are coming up now. So far no major leakage yet in any of my favorite little cockerels
fl.gif
- yes I know it is really too early to tell, but hopeful!

So does anyone have pics of a rooster that started out like this, trying to decide if I want to keep this guy or my splash. They are.. 9 weeks almost.. I believe.

If I breed a splash and blue laced will I end up with an even mix of both?

I know others have asked this question and were directed to bluelacedred.com, but that website is no longer available.
Thanks,
Stephen

Yes I think that is what they say. Splash to splash all splash, splash to blue half and half, splash to black all blue.

I don't plan on breeding but I have two black hens and three splash hens, I prefer the splash roo I think but really love my blue. That's why I can't pick

And for those who say "why have a roo if you don't breed" .... Because I love Roos!!

Last edited:
If I breed a splash and blue laced will I end up with an even mix of both?

I know others have asked this question and were directed to bluelacedred.com, but that website is no longer available.
Thanks,
Stephen

If you want to keep the lacing crisp and don't want the blue to ' wash out ' , it is best to breed blue / blue.

Back
Top Bottom