Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

actually it was NOT indiscriminately bred it was very much on purpose as I stated in the post,,,,,,,,,,,I raise PETS!!!

Probably not the best place to ask then, this is a thread for people owning & breeding pure BLRW, not many of us would spend the time or money to raise crossed Wyandottes, though in some other breeds crossing varieties is something you might do to improve type, I don't think it's commonly done in Wyandottes, and that's clearly not what you're talking about here. Someone said before if you ask the question, be prepared for open and honest feedback. Yes, your chick looks like it could be a splash, but as it is a cross, no one here could tell you with certainty.

Someone had posted about having blr chicks available - but I didn't get the name, and now have no idea how far back it was.
I need to get some chicks, please pm me if you breed them? Thank you.
I posted it ...pming u
wink.png

I just stole two of our BLRW chicks before anyone could buy them. They are all MINE! Happily in a brooder with a BCM and a Blue Orp. I cannot wait to see how they grow out. I think I picked two blue, but one may be black.

However I had to separate my BLRW roo from his hens today. :( One of the girls is showing skin. He has three hens and they all look horrible.

I just stole two of our BLRW chicks before anyone could buy them. They are all MINE! Happily in a brooder with a BCM and a Blue Orp. I cannot wait to see how they grow out. I think I picked two blue, but one may be black.

However I had to separate my BLRW roo from his hens today.
sad.png
One of the girls is showing skin. He has three hens and they all look horrible.

That is the worst. I'm probably going to have to do that with my Australorps
he.gif

However I had to separate my BLRW roo from his hens today.
sad.png
One of the girls is showing skin. He has three hens and they all look horrible.
Sorry to here that... how old is your roo?

Back
Top Bottom