Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Set 14 BLRW eggs last Monday April 22nd. The eggs were shipped from NC which were ordered from a fellow BYCer. Today, I candled the eggs and found 9 viable and 5 are possibly duds. I've always wanted to own one of the best colorful-laced birds and extremely excited to be a first time BLRW owner come May 13. Wish me luck!
fl.gif

Pretty bummed about my recent decision to scale down due to life changes but on the end it will be a good thing. So for now I am offering a breeding trio direct from Foley and a second set of hens which are Foley x Red Roof Hen stock. I have listed these for sale both on my website Die Fly Ranch and in the forums here on BYC.

Pretty bummed about my recent decision to scale down due to life changes but on the end it will be a good thing. So for now I am offering a breeding trio direct from Foley and a second set of hens which are Foley x Red Roof Hen stock. I have listed these for sale both on my website Die Fly Ranch and in the forums here on BYC.
If you weren't in California I would take the trio in a heartbeat. Cali is TOO FAR to ship... it would be so expensive. :(

Back
Top Bottom