Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

"blue" one of my boys 14 weeks
(He's darker in person)

Quote: You have a pair..I like your cockerel at this age..he looks like he is going to be nice. Your pullet will improve in color too. I don't like her color/shafting now, but her body looks like it is going to be really nice. Body is more important than color and feather quality. Beautiful chickens

This is my chicken in question
smile.png
y'all have some suggestions?
smile.png
pullet..and you are right about the color. Her chest might develop more as she matures.

I would say it's a pullet, but you're right about pet quality...  either way she should give you some nice eatin' eggs.  ;)

Thank you to everyone! :) I am excited that this is likely a pullet. I personally love her coloring but I only have 4 chickens and just for eggs so she is just gonna be a pretty egger :) my other blrw pullet turned out black which I am unhappy with but she is sweet

I would say it's a pullet, but you're right about pet quality... either way she should give you some nice eatin' eggs. ;)
Thank you to everyone! :) I am excited that this is likely a pullet. I personally love her coloring but I only have 4 chickens and just for eggs so she is just gonna be a pretty egger :) my other blrw pullet turned out black which I am unhappy with but she is sweet
you can ship her here..she is stunning.
X2 :)

My pretty girl Sarah 24 weeks now, it's hard to get a good picture
sad.png

she is going to be really nice..wow..very sweet and feminine looking..love her look. Beautiful arched neck..The cockerel in the back has a really nice chest..
This is a good picture..look at that body. You can see she is going to be a round ball and that tail is going to come up and tent.Nice wide hard tail feathers..For her age her lower chest is coming in nicely.

Back
Top Bottom