Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Thank you :)

So, just to give me a better idea, is his body type what you would consider more of an ideal Wyandotte body type? (Of the 3)

And, btw, I ordered chicks from Max that shipped out this morning. They should be here by Wednesday. I've admired his birds for awhile. Maybe I'll get a nice roo from that batch ;)

Thank you
smile.png

So, just to give me a better idea, is his body type what you would consider more of an ideal Wyandotte body type? (Of the 3)

And, btw, I ordered chicks from Max that shipped out this morning. They should be here by Wednesday. I've admired his birds for awhile. Maybe I'll get a nice roo from that batch
wink.png
kewl..

Max has some nice birds..my favorite bird I have is from Max..

Of the three males i would say for now he is the closest..I think your splash male is going to outgrow and out bulk him..splash take longer for some reason..I don't know why..they just do..I don't like using splash. But they have a place for lacing. You will get some nice birds from Max.

Quote:
I had a really nice black laced girl last year but a coon got her. I have one of her sons tho, held in reserve until I get more girls.

i'm down to 1 right now, 2 chicks hatched and 8 more due March 7. crossing fingers for plenty of girls.
I get all the boys to hatch here so I am sure you will have all of the girls...lol

Back
Top Bottom