Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

I have a couple of young ones I will need to rehome soon. i think there are about 6 roosters, so 4 of them most likely. They are only 10-12 weeks so we are waiting until we are certain of the gender. If there is any interest in any of these young guys, let me know. we are about 5 minutes north of the PA border!

I am wondering what everyone thinks about the three best roosters that I have from Peakybeaky. I am looking for constructive criticism and also wondering if the shafting on the feathers is a problem. Thanks for looking!

First one is Mr. Splash

Mr. Splash picture #2

Mr. Dark Blue

Mr. Dark Blue picture #2

Mr. Light Blue

Mr. Light Blue picture #2

What is the link to the page that has color genetics on it? It was posted on this thread, and I didn't bookmark it and can't seem to find it!

Blue x Blue- 50% blue 25% black 25% splash
Blue x Black- 50% blue 50% black
Blue x Splash- 50% blue 50% splash
Splash x Black- 100% blue
Splash x Splash- 100% splash
Black x Black- 100% black

I am wondering what everyone thinks about the three best roosters that I have from Peakybeaky. I am looking for constructive criticism and also wondering if the shafting on the feathers is a problem. Thanks for looking!

First one is Mr. Splash

Mr. Splash picture #2

Mr. Dark Blue

Mr. Dark Blue picture #2

Mr. Light Blue

Mr. Light Blue picture #2
Wow!!! I sure think they are beautiful and hope I get one of mine to look that nice!! I'm very new so only can see a pretty roo!! Can't wait to see other coments
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom