Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Thank you so much!! I was wondering what specific species they were :) They have already given us 2 babies. :) The roo we call El Capitain. His crow sounds like he's saying his name. ;) Thanks again!!!

Just out of curiosity, how do you make a splash? What other 2 breeds to you combine to get this coloration?

Just out of curiosity, how do you make a splash?  What other 2 breeds to you combine to get this coloration?  

Sorry for the double post, I'm on my phone and it's doingbcrazy things.

Splash is a color in the grand scheme of breeding the blue gene. SplashxSplash =Splash BluexBlue =Blue, Black or Splash BlackxSplash =Blue I only breed blue to blue.

Last edited:
My BLRW's look a lot like pipsypeach's
hmm.png
, but they're hatchery birds so I'm not that surprised.....

I only have two left though. I really want to get some more of these!

Nice Sclark! It looks like you have a nice cockerel up and coming as well. :)
Thanks, theirs actually 2. One will be my main breeder and the other is back up. I had lost my main to mold toxins in feed a few months ago and was left with no breeder. Not happening again. Jerry's birds surely have improved just in this past year.

Did Jerry by any chance mention to you how the shows are going this year? (as far as getting the BLRW accepted by the APA).
Thanks, theirs actually 2. One will be my main breeder and the other is back up. I had lost my main to mold toxins in feed a few months ago and was left with no breeder. Not happening again. Jerry's birds surely have improved just in this past year.

Back
Top Bottom