Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

blue as in blr?
thx
cooper

You may find this chart helpful.

Well finally after testing and throwing out eggs for nearly 2 months, my BLRW are fertile. I will have chicks as soon as March 4th from my newest Foley stock. So very excited, was getting a bit worried there.

Here are some more pics of our BLR Wyandottes… We know the slash one but, does anyone else know how the others will turn out? Not seeing a lot of blue in the feathers yet. A little concerning.

they are 15 days old today.

Here are some more pics of our BLR Wyandottes… We know the slash one but, does anyone else know how the others will turn out? Not seeing a lot of blue in the feathers yet. A little concerning.

Could go either way... I see some blue, mostly black, but needs more time. I lean toward Black, and I am guessing male

needs more time.. pretty Black, but I see some hints of Blue under there, can't tell yet

blue or black, maybe dark blue?
watch the feathers around the legs, they almost look blue to me

Blue

Blue

Splash

they are 15 days old today.

I hope you are wrong about the male guess. I ordered all pullets. When you say blue do you mean Bleu/Red or just blue?

Thanks!

I hope you are wrong about the male guess. I ordered all pullets. When you say blue do you mean Bleu/Red or just blue?

Thanks!

were they vent sexed? where are they from?
BLRW are hard to identify male or female until they grow up to around 8-12 weeks old. I just thought that one had a rather wide comb - I could be wrong :)

I meant blue laced red, not just blue. post more pics as they grow up!

Back
Top Bottom