Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

I have 6 BLRW that are 5 weeks today. I think I'm able to pick the boys from the girls but would like some confirmation please.
First are the splash.
Splash #1

Splash #2

Now the blacks.
Black #1

Black #2

Now for the blues.
Blue #1

Blue #2

Thanks for any input.
All cockerels except Blue #2 I would say.

Is this even a blrw or is it a different type of wyandotte Has no lacings coming in at all.

I've added more chicks to the flock with hopes of increasing my BRLW's we had a very sad mink attack the day before easter. Anyway... I've got these two chicks sold as BRLW: Is the light one (the 2nd pic) a splash? It looks much different from (first pic) the other one I got.

I've added more chicks to the flock with hopes of increasing my BRLW's we had a very sad mink attack the day before easter. Anyway... I've got these two chicks sold as BRLW: Is the light one (the 2nd pic) a splash? It looks much different from (first pic) the other one I got.
if the second one is a blrw , it is definitely a splash. The top one is as well.

I have never had a splash laced chick feather in like the 2nd photo. Very odd, I would lean toward an egg mixup. The color on the feathers appears brown on my phone screen. Is that correct?

I have never had a splash laced chick feather in like the 2nd photo. Very odd, I would lean toward an egg mixup. The color on the feathers appears brown on my phone screen. Is that correct?
The wing feathers have black not brown and the body is more of a light brown/ red over yellow- not a blue like I'd expect. Very odd indeed. I'm not sure it is a BLRW : / bummer. It was supposed to be.

Back
Top Bottom