Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

I’m not good with color names but I’ll try to find some pictures. These are both BLRW birds from Cackle. The second one’s colors are better. (Keep in mind I’m not an expert on this)

View attachment 3182361

View attachment 3182362
I’m not saying the second bird’s colors are perfect. They are just way better. And both are Blue laced red. It’s just that there’s a range on how good the blue is and a range on how good the red is. The first’s red is more orange than red
So to answer your question, some may look burgandy when they are little or they may look Orange. I have two 8 week old pullets right now that are black laced red and one the red is orange ish and the other the red is deep, pretty red

Mine are just two weeks old I ordered others and they banded a few but not the Wyandots. I have two chicks with Burgandy color on the heads and down the back. They are sslow to have tail feathers
Ah. I see your question now. Yes it could be them for sure. I would go to to the website and look at pics of babies. That’ll give you a good clue

Ah. I see your question now. Yes it could be them for sure. I would go to to the website and look at pics of babies. That’ll give you a good clue
Thank you for helping me! I was just sitting with them and noticed grey fluffy down on underbelly. I ordered one as a six-to-seven-week pullet. She didn't make it, but her coloring was stunning. It has been a very worrisome time getting one (now two), so any support is appreciated.

39EFBFFD-E7E5-419B-B12D-5EDE603563C7.jpeg

Shakira @ 18 weeks. Easily my favorite of the flock.

Sure. BLRW dad and Lavender Orpington mom

View attachment 3182347
View attachment 3182348
The cockerel is blue with lacing and some red seepage in the wings. He’s going to be taller and slimmer than his dad. The pullet is all black with pretty green iridescent when the sun hits. They are full brother and sister. I plan on breeding them and should get all kinds of different looking offspring
What a handsome man I love how his wings are laced but his chest is blue.

Back
Top Bottom