Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD!

Pics
Leah-
If you are still looking to rehome the little cockerel, he would look mighty pretty with my splash hens. But I know nothing about shipping, and he needs to come to upstate NY!

OH MAN!!! I wish you were closer! I asked about shipping and it costs about $50-$60. I just rehomed him to the lady that I bought him from. Maybe she can find him a home...or not :( If you want to pay that for shipping I could pass on her info to you. Let me know.
Leah

anyone know if this one in the front right is a splash. she was the only one this color.

Alsol does anyone know how long it will take me to tell the black from the blues?

This picture they are less then 48 hours old.

Thanks, melissa.

I took me a while to tell the black from the blue - even the ones I thought for sure would be blacks at a few weeks surprised me and ended up blue. Don't know about the other but it would make sense as it is such a light color and yellow fluff tends to turn to white - so in my inexperienced guess I would say yes to splash.

anyone know if this one in the front right is a splash. she was the only one this color.

Alsol does anyone know how long it will take me to tell the black from the blues?

This picture they are less then 48 hours old.

Thanks, melissa.

The right is def a splash. It is hard to tell the blacks from the blues. I too had one that I thought was going to be black and it ended up a beautiful blue.

Here are ours for comparison: Splash, blue laced, black, and splash.

first of all... you are super daring to let them on your white carpet! LOL.

second.... they are too ca-ute! and thanks for the reply

third.... mine is so much yellow/white-ish then yours... even the far right splash. I wonder what that means... of if it somehow will be almost white...? or does down/fluff not count?

That splash is on the back right. She did grow with more blue in her than her splash brother. Here's one of the other peep closer:

I think your splash looks fine
smile.png

Well just added a few more pics of my Blwr some of the pics arent the best. Im not the best at telling if their color is that good opionions would be great new to the BLWR. But i do enjoy them and watching them grow. Let me know what you all think.
Thanks Matthew

Back
Top Bottom