Blue Orph for showing.....

Cher,

THANK YOU! That is a very nice of you. Yep my kids are interested, but my daughter more then my son. when it comes to fair time though they are both really happy about it.
smile.png
smile.png

Yea!

I have what I was told is a Lavender Orp. I hatched it form an egg I got from a BYC'r that was in a doz of different breeds. She is one of the 3 that hatched out of the entire doz. She is really pretty and is the same color from head to toes. Except the ends of her toes and toenails are pink. It really stand out too. She is a Lighter color than your blue one. I wish I had a pic of her. She isn't but 4 weeks old though.

I have another that hatched in that batch that had cochin splash bantham on the egg. It is sooooo cute too. It has what looks like a bunny tail and is just fluffy not like a Frizzle though. It has a mowhawk of chick fuzz on top but it is getting darker lavender feathers coming in that I think will lay down like normal feathers. It has fuzzy feathers down to its feet. And it is the same color as the lavender orp chick except it is getting a little darker feathers here and there coming in. I wish I had a good pic of it.

She's absolutely ALL wrong for showing. Send her to me
tongue.png

She is gorgeous!! All you can do is just try. The judges will give you good advice on what to do and look for. Good luck!!

She's absolutely ALL wrong for showing. Send her to me tongue

I totally agree!! NO send her to ME!
lau.gif

She is gorgeous! I want her for my blue orp roo I have...they would make a perfect couple!
wink.png

Good luck! Let us know how she does...and then sell us all lots of eggs!​

WOW! Thank you guys! I think she is soo pretty as well and she is pure so I figured "why not" lets show her!

If I had a roo I would send you guys all eggs! But alas, we have no roo unless my hunches are right and I have a lavender orp roo!

Then I could put her in and it would be a cross lav/blue orp.
smile.png
smile.png

I will let you know how we do, the show is the end of July so she is now entered and updates will happen.

big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom