Blue Orpington Eggs

Yard full o' rocks

Songster
10 Years
Mar 24, 2009
Cartersville, Georgia
I have just hatched 13 Buff Orps and after seeing several pix on posts here (what beautiful birds) I am really interested in trying to get some Blue Orp eggs to try hatching. Anyone have any suggestions? If it matters, I am in NW Georgia. Thanks

contact Livinzoo, she might be able to help. She has nice birds. I bought some Blue boys from her a few months ago.

She's near you - Outside of Atlanta somewhere

Last edited:
no prob...oh and Speckledhen - queen of all this gloriousness - is up near you too. I don't know if she has anything available either but it can't hurt to ask.

And BammaChicken (sp) she has AMAZING birds and her auctions get crazy but she is worth the pm. She's a very nice and helpful person.

Lastly, You can become a member of the orpington club and get a breeder list. You might find other close to you who have the birds/eggs for sale. I have learned - painfully - that it's better to get them from folks close to you. I bought a bunch from out west that were real duds. Spent alot of money and time for nothing.

Jnjross and lockedhearts also have bbs orps. I only have blacks right now.

The bbs orps are beautiful birds.

Sorry, should have mentioned those gals too, but tuffoldhen in in WV and missprissy is in VA....I was thinking of folks closest to you.

Hi, I am in Fannin county, east of you, I guess. At the moment, I have my rooster separate from my three hens, but he'll be back with them soon. When that happens, you are welcome to come pick up some BBS Orp eggs.
smile.png
From time to time, I have a broody and the next one will get Orp eggs to hatch, so there will be chicks as well.

Back
Top Bottom