Blue partridge and gold partridge Brahma eggs by the dozen - CLOSED

Wow - I'm blown away by all the response! Let's close this auction/sale for now. It's going to take some time to catch up on these orders, so I'd rather not take any more, at least until I can start filling these. It looks like I'm going to have to talk to the girls and see if I can get them to start laying double!

LOL! Just saw your last post:( I don't mind waiting until fall or whenever you have worked through your list;)

I will be reopening the list once I start to get caught up.

Boris, the regular partridge roo

Marco, my blue boy

Okay, folks - I'm starting to collect eggs. I have checked fertility, and the eggs I have in the incubator are 100% developing! My girls are being a little slow to produce, but hopefully as the days get longer, they will all "kick in" and start laying. I will be contacting each of you in the coming weeks. I have already contacted #1 on the list. Get those incubators ready!

Okay, folks - I'm starting to collect eggs.  I have checked fertility, and the eggs I have in the incubator are 100% developing!  My girls are being a little slow to produce, but hopefully as the days get longer, they will all "kick in" and start laying.  I will be contacting each of you in the coming weeks.  I have already contacted #1 on the list.  Get those incubators ready!

Great!!! Can you out me down for 4 dozen! I love your birds! Cant wait to have some over here!

Michael Ludlow

[email protected]

Okay, we are moving forward. Girls are laying (except for three lazy ones), fertility looks good in my incubator. First eggs were shipped this week! I will be contacting those of you at the beginning of the list soon.

Back
Top Bottom