NellaBean

Graceland Farms
10 Years
Mar 4, 2009
Broodyland, TN
My Coop
My Coop
Pick up Only in East Tennessee, Knoxville/Lenoir City/Loudon area
Will be in Lexington/Georgetown area 8/14 and can deliver anywhere along the 75 freeway between Knoxville and Lexington

Approximately 8 months old

Available as a trio only

Blue Pullet - already laying
24277_downsized_0723001906.jpg

Splash Pullet - not yet laying but should be getting close
24277_downsized_0723001909.jpg

Blue Barred Rooster
24277_downsized_0703000856a.jpg

Hey are you going to be seeing Amy soon? I don't need another roo or hens but when it comes to these resistance is futile
sad.png

They are actually really nice hens and he is a GREAT rooster. Not aggressive towards anything but takes good care of his girls
wink.png
He bumped my top rooster right out of his spot but gets along just fine with him and the other boys.

I am going to be seeing Amy sometime in the next couple weeks as I have 2 Salmon Fav hens for her and she is giving me orp babies
clap.gif

I see Amy pretty regularly these days LOL.

Amy and I do play dates with the kids every week..we normally meet in C'ville but she's coming out here this coming week so the kids can play in the pool-I have a few chicks here for her and she may have a few for me.
May just have to grab up these blues
celebrate.gif

NOOOOOOO I have 10 in lockdown now Gold and Mille and I already have 2 real nice boys..thinking about selling all of my Duckles-walk like a duck they are Duckles! once these hatch we hjave blue millie as well.

Back
Top Bottom