Blue Wheaten Ameraucana Rooster, 18 Wks Old/ Fannin Co., GA (SOLD)

I really love his size. That's a HUGE plus for me... and I love that color blue. I have one that's real light and one that is in between.
Royce would say he shouldn't have the brown in his tail, but Cyn I'll bet with some good sized, pretty BW pullets he could produce some champions.
Georgia is just too far away!

Does Jean know you are selling him?... .she might want you to ship cross country.

Not sure if Jean knows I decided to sell him, but I just can't ship. This heat is brutal. Yes, he has a couple tail feathers that are gold-edged, but Jean tells me that he's certainly breed-worthy. I am just starting to get a handle on this color variety so I asked her about that exact thing.

Yes, you did.
smile.png

Well, my husband said it was insane to drive 4 hours for a chicken...then he added "when do you think you can get away that long" that IS what 20 years of being married to the same person is all about..they know your crazy and don't bother to try any interventions
lau.gif

gig.gif
Too funny! If he thinks that's crazy, how about popcornpuppy's hubby driving from Massachusetts to get Delaware hatching eggs from me....I think that tops 4 hours, LOL. (was very happy to meet him, though, great guy!)

Oh, Cetawin is coming here from KY this weekend...maybe we could arrange for you to meet her when she goes back up on Sunday! Let me check the map and see if you're too far over. How long does it take you to get to Knoxville? She would be going back along I-75, I think.

That would be super..I'm a summer camp counselor for my daughters Girl Scout camp so I would need to get him soon before the last of my training/certification classes and camp actually begins-after that he can lock me up on any grounds I'm sure 100 girls for a week outside in the middle of July in TN..that can't be a good thing
I used to live in New England so not sure what's more insane driving that far for eggs or living there to begin with
hide.gif
gotta love those taxes.

Actually,you are not much further than Knoxville so it would be just as easy for me to get him.I think I would be able to come Tomorrow,Thursday or Friday.

Back
Top Bottom