Blue

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Jerseycoop, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Jerseycoop

Jerseycoop Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2011
    New Jersey
    I'm usually a happy person but for some reason I woke up in a really foul mood [​IMG] no reason just everything irritates me today..lol anyone else?

2. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Yeah, I do that. About once a month: PMS.

3. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    Life can be stressful, to be sure. [​IMG]

4. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    I get like that too sometimes. Then I go hang out with the chickens. That cheers me up. On days like that, I just try to be quiet and not say alot because just about everything all the humans do in the house bothers me. I don't know why. For sure, sometimes it's PMS, but sometimes, well I just wake up that way.

Hang in there! (I like to clean when I'm in a crappy mood.) Doing something physical often helps.

5. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

Quote:Ha [​IMG] Good thing DW has gone through menopause! [​IMG] I used to tell her PMS stood for...... PACK MY SUITCASE....... I'm outa here! [​IMG]

6. Avalon1984

Avalon1984 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2010
    Muskegon
    Quote:Could be the moon. Or air pressure. It always affects me. Seems to do that to other people too. A friend of mine is an ER nurse and she told me it is unbelieveable how much the volume of patients increases when there's a full moon. It's like it drives people nuts.

7. Jerseycoop

May 13, 2011
    New Jersey
    Thanks, glad I'm not alone. [​IMG] now that I've taking my Allegra I wonder if my allergies are playing on my mood.

8. Jerseycoop

May 13, 2011
    New Jersey
    Quote:Aww thanks. I guess sometimes we don't realize how much life does affect us

9. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    My allergies are acting up, too. I've had a sinus headache for 3 weeks, but it's finally cleared up. I wasnt in a good mood AT ALL during that time lol. [​IMG]

10. SarahFair

SarahFair Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2008
    Monroe, Ga
    Not day but sometimes I feel like someone has lit the fire under me when I wake up..
    [​IMG]

Its rare but it happens

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by