BLUEBONNET CLASSIC - COLLEGE STATION TEXAS

really looking forward to the show. but i guess, my serama cockeral is not. i gave him a bath last night along with the other seramas and he lost a 1/3 of his tail feathers freaking out about it. everyone else was fine, but not him. they're in the house so i can get them all acclimated to human noise...well, he lost probably another 1/3 of his tail feathers. now he looks terrible.
sad.png

We will be there ,Showing Dominique, Polish Bantam, Sumartas, Cochins ,and some Pigeons, Hope everone that is on here that can will come on over you will not be disaiponted, the show is great and the raffel is out standing, And now Food what else could anyone ask for plus all the Chicken people you get to meet and all the great birds that will be there,
See you there
Billy

I was wondering if anyone could go to the show. I would just like to go and look at the birds. Is that ok. I might even be interested in buying some for my flock. I might also be interested in showing next year, but who knows. Thanks

well the show is saturday there is a group of us meeting up for lunch at rudys around 11 or so. It will be a great way to meet other chicken lovers on here. Rudys http://rudys.com/menu.aspx the address is 504 Harvey Road its right up the road a couple miles i believe we are meeting up at the show then go over there but hey if you just wanna meet there thats cool too

We hope to make it. It's only about 45 minutes from where we are...if it is across from the Bush Library. I think I read that in a post under something else. Would it be possible to get directions this late in game?

Back
Top Bottom